For receipt of payment, an email will be sent from the registered email id of DoAttend only with the e-Ticket to the training. Any other form of acknowledgment of receipt will not be valid.
Watch a 1 minute sample video of the module - JSON
Terms & Conditions:
1. The training fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. The training fee is for one person only.
3. Please do not disrupt the training process by dictating your own ideas of how a training should be conducted. The trainer(s) have more than a decade of experience and are committed to giving you the best training possible.
4. Please do be interactive and ask questions in the allotted time for Q & A
5. Please do not miss any day of the training. Bringing yourself up-to-speed with the rest of the participants will be difficult.
6. Please pack tons of patience and goodwill for the other participants and for the trainer, in case of any technical glitch like a network issue or slow speed of the internet.
7. Please try not to comment on matters that are beyond the control of the trainer(s) like internet speed, the webcast quality or audio/video quality. We will be using standard software and connection speed (LTE+/Broadband).
8. Please ensure your webcam, video, audio, microphone and internet connection are fully functional and do not cause any disruption during the training.
By reading these terms and conditions, you are obliged to agree to the T & C.
What is REST
What is asynchronous programming
How does asynchronous programming affect REST
Creating a simple REST API
Developing the works
Consuming the API
Write user stories
Designing the REST API
Day 3, 4
Working with data
Programming with advanced features of NodeJs
Deploy REST API on Cloud
Review & Feedback on learning